1. The correct sales receipt must accompany ALL returns.
2. Textbooks can be returned by Monday, September 2, 2013 IF accompanied by a valid sales receipt and the text is in excellent condition. After this date, all textbooks are non-returnable.
3. Returned new textbooks must be completely devoid of names, highlighting, and pen or pencil marks. The construction of the book, including but not limited to the spine, pages, and corners, must also be in new condition.
4. Only the Bookstore determines whether a book is returnable.
5. If shrink-wrap is removed from a textbook, it cannot be accepted for return. Before buying a shrink wrapped book, be certain that you need it.
6. Defective books will be replaced at no charge. A defective book should be returned to the Bookstore immediately so that a replacement copy can be ordered as quickly as possible. A replacement copy will be provided only when the defective copy is returned.
7. It is the responsibility of the student to obtain and keep ALL SALES RECEIPTS. Cancelled checks and credit card statements are unacceptable for textbook returns.
8. If you lose your receipt, the Bookstore is NOT responsible for providing proof of your purchase.